Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hello again!

Well it has been a while since I posted, but not because nothing has been happening, quite the opposite in fact. One very exciting thing is that I went to Wellington New Zealand over spring break to deliver a paper at the ONE DAY SCULPTURE symposium. I also got to spend two days on the south island with a friend, photographer Elspeth Collier, who I haven't seen in 18 years. We first met on a job in London. I took a video of the flight from Nelson to Wellington which I am sharing with you here in a low res version. This is by way of saying hello again and a promise for more later. If you would like to see a better version of this just let me know and we can do a screening. It is about 28 minutes long- and pretty trippy, so make it full screen sit back and enjoy!

Nelson to Wellington from sanone on Vimeo.



By the way I recently found out that someone else was arrested for trying to take video like this, so I guess I was lucky!

Type rest of the post here

No comments: